Sunday, September 10, 2006

Banderas and Timberlake Share Emotional Moment






Antonio Banderas was so moved while watching his eagerly-anticipated new movie Shrek 2 with Justin Timberlake, he ended up sobbing and holding hands with the pop hunk. The Spanish actor viewed the animated film at France's Cannes Film Festival last week as he sat in between Timberlake and the 'N Sync star's girlfriend Cameron Diaz, who also adds her vocals to the production. Banderas says, "I was kind of crying at the end of the thing. It was kinda funny because there's is a very romantic moment at the end of the movie. My character says, 'I wanna cry,' and I was crying. Cameron Diaz was (to the left) and Justin Timberlake was (to the right), and he said to me, 'I'm crying too!' So we held hands for a while. Cameron was just looking over there (thinking), 'These guys, what are they doing?'"

(bigger version: Zorro star leaps to Timberlake's defence)


No comments: